The city of Čáslav in cooperation with the project Podnikni to! is opening a free course for the second time for citizens of the city and surrounding municipalities. In the course, they practically learn how to find a business opportunity and turn it step by step into a successful and profitable business. Both beginners and those who are already in business and want to improve the quality of their projects and move them forward will benefit.
Free course Take it! Čáslav. Illustrative photo.
| Photo: courtesy of Lenka Pláteníková
You can do business with a minimum of beginner mistakes and risks. That’s the promise of Take It! gives its participants who choose to join a cycle of five meetings held once a week.
In addition to practical procedures on how to start your own project, participants can look forward to a lecturer from local entrepreneurs. Those interested in the course will receive a maximum of practical information on how to lay solid foundations for their project, how to approach and acquire customers, and how to calculate everything carefully and with quality.
It doesn’t matter if your dream is to have a small local business, to earn extra money with your own project while working or to build an international company. At the end of the course you will have a meaningful project and, above all, a practical plan for its successful launch.
The course is suitable for both employees and people on parental leave or students. The basic prerequisite is the desire to develop one’s own project. LinkedIn specialist Marie Krátká will be the lecturer.
Youtuber Kovy and yo-yo master Vashek came to inspire the students of Kutnohora
Graduated from one of the courses Take it! Galina summarized: “I am very pleased that we have something similar here. A great group has gathered, we support each other and open our eyes. The course teaches us many interesting necessary steps. Basically, I clarified my project, made a lot of new acquaintances, got customers and in a way it increased my confidence, because I found that I am doing these things properly.”
“The course was perfectly structured and clear. Thanks to him, I sorted out my thoughts and decided to give life to the project that I have been carrying in my head for two years.” (Dominica)
“An excellent course where you learn a lot and meet new like-minded people. I gathered my thoughts about where my destination was. I have determined the minimum product that is safe to start with and I have calculated a realistic price at which I can sell it.” (Sonia)
“The course had a clear structure and was reasonable in terms of time. I have set the minimum product that I can now market. I appreciate the lecturer’s personal experience in business and concrete practical recommendations.” (Václav)
The course takes place with the official support of the city of Čáslav, which thanks to cooperation with Podnikni to! strategically develops business support and entrepreneurship of its citizens. “I am glad that there is such an opportunity for the citizens of Časlav and its surroundings. I believe that there will be new enthusiasts who will try to use Do it! they gained energy and knowledge and implemented their business plans and ideas. Keep your fingers crossed for them!” added Deputy Mayor Renata Vaculíková.
Popular priest Ladislav Heryán sang in Časlav. He would publish his life for a novel
The course consists of five meetings that will be held once a week on Tuesdays. The first workshop begins on Tuesday, March 28 at 5:30 p.m. in the meeting hall of the City Hall on Jan Žižka z Trocnov square. Participation is free thanks to the support of the city. Those interested can apply on the website podniknito.cz on the subpage named Business course in Čáslav or simply write to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to the course! Čáslav
Tuesday, March 28 from 17:30 to 20:00
1. Workshop – Get started in business
* You will find out what starting a business means in practice
* You will discover your motives, as well as the obstacles and fears that hold you back
* You will learn to find a workable idea and learn whether and how to talk about it
* You define your minimum product
Tuesday, April 4 from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m
2. Workshop – Lean design
* You will try to present your idea and get valuable feedback
* Learn what “lean approach” means.
* Put the project on one A4 and discover all the risks
Tuesday, April 11, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m
3. Workshop – Imperfect sales
* Distinguish risks from uncertainties and get additional critical feedback from others
* You will find out why you should contact a counselor and how to negotiate with him
* In practice, you will try an imperfect sale
Tuesday, April 18 from 17:30 to 20:00
4. Workshop – Project status
* You will understand how important actions are and discover their importance for business
* You can quickly calculate the profitability of the project, the so-called number of customers
* You will discover different financial resources
* Summarize the current status of your project
Tuesday, April 25 from 17:30 to 20:00
5. Workshop – Meeting of entrepreneurs
* You can discuss your project in detail with the lecturer and others in the discussion
* Together you determine the next steps of action
* You will get the opportunity to become part of the Entrepreneurs Club!